Failed The NCLEX? You MUST Read This Guide to Succeed.


There’s nothing quite like the moment you find out and read it on the screen or in your mail. It’s shocking.


Then it gets heartbreaking. You spent all that time reviewing and studying for the NCLEX.

You won’t be able to help the self-doubt and negativity from dominating your thinking for a while.


But you need to know this:


Your nursing journey is not over until you give up. You can recover from this!

You can become a nurse – just a little bit later than you were planning. There’s a clear path to where you’re wanting to be. I know it sounds far off right now, but I’m telling you there are clear steps to get there.


Here’s what this guide will show you:


I’ll first prove to you that you’re far from being alone in this situation.

I will also prove that you CAN pass the NCLEX and bounce back from this.

At the same time, you need to understand what you’re up against and how the statistics look for you.


Then, I’m going to go back to basics: how to study for the NCLEX correctly (also, what NOT to study).


Next, I’m going to teach you how to tell if the NCLEX study source you’re using is too easy.


Finally, I’ll review some very simple AND actionable ways to eliminate test anxiety.


Why You Shouldn't Beat Yourself Up About Failing The NCLEX


Before I start telling you what to do and all that, there’s something you HAVE to know.

Failing the NCLEX happens to SO MANY PEOPLE!

Let me show you:


Here are the pass rates released by the NCSBN for 2016.

You can click on that link if you want, but here’s what you need to see:

In 2016, 81.43% of First Time Test Takers taking the NCLEX-RN passed – which means the rest (18.57%) failed.


That’s 31,316 people who failed the NCLEX in just a single year.

And if you add the NCLEX-PN (which had similar pass-fail percentages), that’s another 7693 students who failed, for a total of 39,009 students who failed in one year!

How big was your nursing class? 50 students? 39,009 equals more than 780 whole 50-person nursing classes who failed.


If your nursing class was closer to 25 students, that’s over fifteen hundred whole nursing classes who failed the NCLEX that year alone!


Here’s another way to think about it:


About 15% of people failed (100% minus 84.57%). That’s 1 person per every 6 to 7 people.


How big was your nursing class? If it had at least 14 people, about 2 people would have failed. If it was 21 or more, 3 people should have failed. And so on.

So already you’re not alone, despite all the Facebook posts and celebration messages from the people who passed.


Chances are, two or even more of your classmates have failed too – they’re just keeping quiet.


Remember, the people who’ve failed aren’t going to be broadcasting it. There is a silent minority of people like you, even amongst your classmates.


So remember this:


Thousands of people fail the NCLEX every year. Many thousands. You’re far from alone.


Summary: Here are the Must-Haves for a Solid NCLEX Prep


Whether you choose to do your own NCLEX Review or seek professional help, here are the most important things you have to know and do.

There is Hope If You’ve Failed. This is for those of you who’ve failed the nclex. I’ve shown you how many people fail, how many people bounce back and pass, and the indicators that caused you to fail.


Learn the Right Things. The NCLEX wants to make sure you’re safe to practice nursing in public. No more, no less. Knowing this will guide your study choices and prevent you from overlearning.


Use Smart Study Skills. Scaffolding and Retrieval Practice are two advanced learning strategies that you should use for the rest of your life.

Control Your Study Environment. You can do all of the above right, but if you can’t create a focused study environment, you’ll fail.


Study NCLEX At Application Level or Higher If you don’t, you’re not studying for the NCLEX, because that’s how the NCLEX tests you.


Conquer NCLEX Anxiety through Preparation. If you don’t try to shortcut the studying process, and prepare as thoroughly as you should, that will be the best way to reduce anxiety.


http://www.kevinsreview.com/

32 views
  • Facebook Black Round
  • Twitter - Black Circle
  • Pinterest - Black Circle

Application Hotlines: 

USA and other countries: 1-201-2227720 / 1-201-2227723 Ext 403  

Philippine toll free: 1-800-11160922

 

Address: 

ATU Plaza Building, Governor Duterte Street Poblacion District

Davao City, Philippines

 

© 2019 by nclexexamination